Are you looking for a new exciting challenge as a Supply Chain Consultant? At Optilon, we offer the possibility to design and implement solutions supported by market-leading applications. This is to answer our client’s challenges and create business value within Supply Chain Planning and Optimization.
We at Optilon believe that supply chain processes are critical from a results-oriented and sustainability perspective. Our vision is to help companies in the Nordics become the most competitive in the world. We do this by helping them answer the right questions connected to improving their supply chains.
Our company is founded on the belief that a single solution is not appropriate for all applications. We continuously search for world-leading technologies that can be adapted to every conceivable customer need. This is why we have decided not to invest in developing our own technology platform. Instead, we identify which technology works best in specific situations.
This also means that as independent actors, we always provide objective recommendations. In other words, we combine world-leading technology with Nordic expertise.
Requirements and desired qualifications:
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and planning solutions
- Familiar with supply chain planning systems, quantitative analysis, and business intelligence
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Fluency in both English and Swedish/Finnish/Danish
- Ability and willingness to travel when needed
- A dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with great potential for personal development
- A friendly atmosphere, where senior managers are supportive, colleagues are always ready to help each other out, and great work is celebrated and rewarded
- Strategic supply chain collaborations with world-leading organizations
- Independent experience with first-rate supply chain applications
- Flexible location – join our team in Malmö, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, or Stockholm
Location and contact
Your customers are mainly located across the Nordics, when not on a customer visit, you will either work remotely or at one of our offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg or Copenhagen. The choice is yours.