Supply Chain Business Consultant
We usually respond within three days
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge as a Supply Chain Business Consultant? At Optilon we offer the possibility to design and implement solutions, supported by market leading applications. This is to answer our client’s challenges and create business value, within Supply Chain Planning and Optimization.
We at Optilon believe that supply chain processes are extremely important from a results-oriented and sustainability perspective. Our vision is to help companies in the Nordics become the most competitive in the world. We do this by helping them answer the right questions connected to how they should improve their supply chains.
Our company is founded on the belief, that a single solution is not appropriate for all applications. We continuously search for world-leading technologies that can be adapted to every conceivable customer need. This is why we have decided not to invest in our own technology platform. Rather, we identify which technology works best in specific situations.
This also means that as independent actors, we always provide objective recommendations. In other words, we combine world-leading technology with Nordic expertise.
You have a thorough understanding for supply chain management processes and business development. Your experience comes from one or several of the following industries: food and beverage, manufacturing, ecommerce, retail and wholesale. You have excellent skills in problem solving, relationships building, and communication. You are confident enough in your supply chain experience to challenge other people’s thoughts on supply chain development. You are passionate in closing new business opportunities and secure customer satisfaction.
You don’t need to know everything, but you have the right attitude and the will to learn.
Experience as a Supply Chain Management Consultant is considered as an advantage.
Your focus areas will be
- Identify and drive new business opportunities, primarily in the field of S&OP
- Assess client maturity and challenges
- Lead and facilitate key stakeholders in the work to identifying opportunities and defining roadmap
- Articulate and detail deliveries, both short- and long term based on aspiration, priorities, and business value
- Secure continuous improvement at existing customers – identify focus areas, develop KPIs, communicate with stakeholders
- Developing and taking new concepts to the market and creating interest around them
- Passion to drive development within the field of supply chain management
- Excellent communication skills, high integrity, a strong sense of delivery and a personal eagerness to accomplish result, in time and with quality
- Profound knowledge of S&OP, supply chain processes, strategies, and organizational structures
- Ability to form and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Understanding of planning, APS systems, quantitative analysis, and business intelligence
- Motivated by driving customer value and delivering measurable results
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Fluency in both English and Swedish/Danish/Finnish
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Strategic and operative supply chain work with world leading organizations
- A dynamic, stimulating and open environment with great potential for personal development
- A sociable atmosphere, where senior managers are supportive, colleagues are always ready to help each other out and great work is celebrated and rewarded
- Independent experience with first-rate supply chain applications
- Flexible location – join our team in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg.
Location and contact
Your customers are mainly located across the Nordics, when not on a customer visit, you will either work remotely or at one of our offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg or Copenhagen. The choice is yours.
- Supply Chain Consulting
Why you should join our team
Meaningful purposeOptimizing companies' resources is a meaningful job that has an impact on the entire human society. We are securing a brighter future by strengthening the competitiveness of Nordic companies and making them more sustainable.
Startup mindset giving freedom of actions
Our dynamic, stimulating, and open working environment offers excellent potential for personal development. Optilon remains creative and innovative by encouraging all of us to put forward new ideas and solutions. We are empowered and proactive. And we dare to challenge the status quo.
A familiar atmosphereThe atmosphere is friendly, where senior managers are supportive, colleagues are always ready to help each other out, and great work is celebrated and rewarded.
Work with world-leading companies and technology
Whether you are more interested in working with the most extensive supply chains in the Nordics or the best supply chain planning technology, we got that for you.
Work-life balance is close to our hearts
We like spending time together. For us, it usually means various after-work activities, our annual Christmas dinner, or skiing trip. We like doing sports, teambuilding activities, or dining together.
We take care of our employees
To secure the well-being of our colleagues, we offer significant health benefits such as wellness allowance, comprehensive private healthcare insurance, and work benefit bikes. We are also happy to sponsor participation fees for wellness-enhancing events such as running/skiing events or similar.
Flexible locationYou can work from anywhere in the Nordics, with head office in Sweden, Denmark or Finland.
Culture & values
Optilon offers an exciting and international opportunity to build a career while positively impacting the business and supply chain planning practices of companies in the Nordics. As the Nordic leader in Supply Chain Planning and Optimization, Optilon is driven by a diverse team of over 50 team members with offices around the Nordics.
We value collective and individual competence in everything that we do. We always stand humble before every challenge, both internal and external. Being committed is the key to delivering the best possible solutions as a collective.
About Optilon AB
Optilon focuses on helping their customers utilize their resources where they generate the most value. We are a company founded by engineers, that combines world-leading technology with Nordic expertise in Supply Chain.
Optilon was founded in 2005 and is today active throughout the Nordic region with offices in Sweden, Denmark and Finland. Since the beginning, Optilon has completed more than 1000 projects and currently employs close to 50 people.
We believe Nordic companies have the potential to be the most competitive in the world. To get there, they need to make more efficient use of their resources than their competitors. Nordic companies typically find themselves in a challenging competitive environment, with high-cost and a challenging geographic location.
Supply Chain Business Consultant
Loading application form